Sunday 11 January 2015

Book Review - Notes from a Blue Bike

Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic WorldNotes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World by Tsh Oxenreider
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really, genuinely wanted to like this book.

I tried really, desperately hard to like this book.

I couldn't force myself into liking it.

I skipped through passages and skimmed chapters when they got repetitive and boring. I thought I might want to read the writer's blog back when I started this book, but it turns out that now I don't want to.

Because I try, myself, to live intentionally and with purpose, I thought this book would resonate with me. It did remind me of me sometimes, especially with the list making. But I guess for me, this book was a bit remedial and a bit self-congratulatory and a bit too... something.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment