Monday 26 January 2015

Book Review - Don't Look Back

Don't Look BackDon't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a solid 3.5 star book that gets bumped up to a 4 because I really, really liked the nicely creepy cover art.

As far as storylines go, this is as much a romance as a mystery, but the romance isn't overly obnoxious and plays in nicely to the head trauma/amnesia/change of character plot that is at the center of this book. I did have the "bad guy" figured out, as well as the big plot twist from very early on, and found the clues and cues a little clunky in places, but then I am probably more savvy than the average YA teen reader, who might find it all perplexing and astounding.

But it did keep me reading. This was a very fast, one day read for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment