Tuesday 17 July 2012

Book Review - Paper, Scissors, Death

Paper, Scissors, Death (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-n-Craft Mystery, #1)Paper, Scissors, Death by Joanna Campbell Slan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had so much fun with this book.

Have you ever read a book where you're absolutely certain you could be besties with the main character? That's how I feel about Kiki Lowenstein. With my long history of scrapbooking, I can't believe it took me this long to discover that there's a nice cozy set of mysteries wrapped up in the world of scrapbooking!

This book is a treat. It's a fun, sometimes silly romp. There are some characters that will set your temperature steaming, and others, like the adorable adopted rescue Great Dane Gracie who will melt your heart. It's not a serious book, and as such, it's a super fast read. It's not literature, no, but it's extremely, extremely entertaining.

And it contains scrapbooking tips and ideas. I've never done a negative space title before but I have a feeling it's going to be showing up in a layout some time soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment