Wednesday 6 June 2012

Book Review - Rebirth

Rebirth (Aftertime, #2)Rebirth by Sophie Littlefield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adore Cass Dollar. I fell for her in the first Aftertime novel, and this, the second installment in the series, only made me feel for her more. It's funny, because I think Cass probably would find herself mostly unlikeable, and might not even understand why I relate to her. Which is why I do.

If you're into apocolyptic fiction, this series is for you. It's a post-famine, post-war, post-terror and post-zombie-apocolypse world. Or, you know, modern Florida. I kid, I kid. I have to, this book kept me up unti - what time is it? - three am getting it finished. It was worth it, even if I wound up a bit loopy from lack of sleep.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment