Friday 10 February 2012

Book Review - The Killer's Wife

The Killer's Wife: A NovelThe Killer's Wife: A Novel by Bill Floyd


My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Fascinating look into the life of a woman who was married to a serial killer. Even though she turned in her husband when his crimes came to light, she lives with guilt in her heart because she didn't do so sooner, and with blame from some of the victims' families. When one particular angry father makes his way back into the new life she's made for herself and her son - who believes his father was a petty criminal who died long ago - it turns her world upside down.

This is a well-crafted book with fantastic dialouge, interesting characters, and lots and lots of suspense. I couldn't put it down and wound up reading late into the night only to get up early so I could read more with my coffee in the am!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment