Monday 6 February 2012

Book Review - The Bride Collector

The Bride CollectorThe Bride Collector by Ted Dekker


My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I really wish I could give half stars, because this would be a 3 1/2 for me. Not quite great enough for a four, but much more entertaining than the average three.

The Bride Collector is an interesting murder mystery romp that crosses Alex Delaware and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest. Sort of. It involves a ragtag group of ridiculously intelligent asylum residents with a frustrated detective chasing the coattails of a serial killer that leaves beautiful naked women glued to walls wearing nothing but a bridal gown and a bit of putty in their heels to seal the wounds he's drilled to drain their blood.

If you like Criminal Minds, you'll like this book. It's definitely a diverting read and different from most crime novels.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment