Monday 25 May 2015

Thank you, Universe, for...


Disney Movies



We saw this fabulous one this past weekend.  So Bloody Amazing.

I loved Disney movies as a kid - but as a grown-up most of the non-animated ones didn't thrill me much.  Til now.

Amazeballs.  Go see it.  Clooney is extraordinary in this.  I mean, I like the man in just about anything, but in this movie he shines.  The whole cast does, really.









Libraries


One of my favourite libraries in the Marigold system - out in Canmore, AB
I wouldn't be able to read nearly as much as I do if it weren't for libraries.  Books, Ebooks, Audiobooks, Movies - my resource for all my favourite forms of entertainment!  I don't understand, honestly, why more people aren't devoted to their library.

Everything Bagels


This one needs no explanation!






What are you grateful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment