Friday 27 January 2012

Book Review - Deadline

Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)Deadline by Mira Grant


My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I love this series. I really, really love this series. I think I actually loved Deadline more than Feed, which surprised me, because I was pretty angry at the ending of Feed and determined to be hateful toward the author and upset through all of Deadline.

Except I wasn't. I loved the writing. I loved the action. I most especially loved the characters, which drive this series and make you hurt for them, cheer for them, and most of all, feel a kinship with them.

Read this series. Really.

I'm afraid that I'm going to be utterly miserable until I can get my hands on Blackout, the next book in the Newsflesh series, coming out in May. Or maybe just until I find a new reading obsession. We'll see.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment