Monday 31 October 2011

More Crafty Diva Kat Videos!

I mentioned in my last video post that there would be another needlework one soon, that featured a better shot of the husband's Christmas gift, and this is it.  Remember, no telling!  It's been hell trying to work on such a big project and keep it a secret around here.  He obviously has figured out that he's getting a stitched present from all the furitive stuffing of parts in bags and shuffing of things around when he gets home early or unexpectedly!  But then, he knows at least one of his gifts every year will be hand made, so it's not that big of a surprise.  Last year it was a scarf I designed as a gift for my dad.  When he saw it, he was so jealous and wanted it for himself.... so I wound up making him one too, hah!


No comments:

Post a Comment